Tuesday, October 30, 2012

mistakes.

Things happen, feelings get hurt, people make mistakes.  I would never be so presumptuous as to say that I am perfect.  I most definitely am not.  I tend to do things that upset the people that are the dearest to me.  Why?  Because I always feel that I care about them more than they care about me.  And that drives me to do things I shouldn't.  I wish I could be perfect, I wish I could please everyone, but no matter how hard I try, I am not good enough.  But now that I think about it, my only fault is mirroring people's behavior.  People don't pay attention to me, I act like I don't care.  Even though, it kills me inside to look at them and not see the love I feel towards them.  I just want someone to care about me just as much as I care about them for once.  Just once.

No comments:

Post a Comment